Saturday 22 October 2016

Not Teaching: Week 16

Ran into Susan Rab in the mall early this week, only the second in-person encounter with a teacher from my school since start of the school year. Parent-teacher interviews were this past Thursday (and apparently in the Cafeteria/Library instead of the Gym?). Meanwhile, back at home, my wife celebrated her birthday, and I made a good cake. ^_^ Added raspberries, which I should remember to do next year. Late in the week, I found my writing groove, which is fortunate, since I seem to have a number of things that need doing this coming week.


Previous INDEX Next

I feel like this past week was somehow typical, which is weird, since it contained a number of unique events.

Item counts run Sunday (October 16) to Saturday (October 22).

Step Count: About 53,450.
Four days less than 7,000 but three days over 9,000.

School Email Count: 88 New (1 sent)
An online version of the OSSLT imploded. Sheesh.


Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Finished T&T Part 87. And 88. And 89. And part of 90. Maybe 14,000 words?

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Dining with in-laws or friends on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
 -Yoga Tuesday
 -Shopping (for card, new eavestrough guard, etc)
 -Got benefits figured out (I hope), being listed on “Deferred Leave”

PROBABLE PROJECTS in the coming week:
 -Deal with leaves on driveway and eavestrough
 -Math meeting on Monday
 -Yoga Tuesday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Finish editing on my T&T story
 -Work on Math Story NaNoWriMo Startup


Have a random meme from last month.

WOULD BE NICE items:
 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Actually turn this into more of a newsletter?
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Decision Fatigue
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Catch up more on “Bones” (no spoilers past S11.16!*)
 -Get back onto tumblr.
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Yeah, this is kind of a busy week coming up.

Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment