Saturday 14 January 2017

Not Teaching: Week 28

There was a pie on sale for 50% off this week, one of the good ones, and it was worth PC Plus Points. I didn’t buy it. I discovered I gained over 5 pounds during the last six weeks. Not sure if I can blame that on the holidays, but I need to monitor myself better now that TLC is done. Also, my left arm has been tingling when I move certain ways; I’ve pulled something, or pinched a nerve, and it’s been like this all 2017 so far. I seem to be falling apart. So, kind of good I’m not working.


Previous INDEX Next

To that end, I went out for a long walk in temperatures below -10, to get my steps up today. I discovered the mystery of Pond Street. It actually curves around and goes past a pond. A pond called “Sandpiper Lake”. It’s smaller than the adjacent lake though, so I’m fine with calling it a pond. I need to walk more.

Item counts run Sunday (January 8) to Saturday (January 14).

Step Count: About 53,000.
Two poor days, with a couple over 10k to balance, including today.

School Email Count: 50 New (0 sent)
Bad weather delayed a staff meeting, and there was a wedding. (Also a fire?)



Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Finished the next T&T Commentary post
 -Wrote, drew, inked the next math comic
 -Wrote an MTBoS “Soft Skills” post

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Saw movie “Arrival”
 -Medical appointment Monday
 -Yoga Monday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Took down Christmas lights/decorations
 -Tried playing computer game on harder level

PROBABLE PROJECTS in the coming week:
 -Another MTBoS post is likely
 -Movie viewing with friends
 -Math Meeting Monday
 -Complete video editing and/or write a new parody. Really.
 -Dealing with financial issues

POSSIBLE NEXT items:
 -Split up “Time & Tied” into short parts for RRL
 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -Replace smoke alarms with Christmas ones
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Get back onto tumblr.
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Saturday evening at home, it’s been a month since that happened.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment