Saturday 28 January 2017

Not Teaching: Week 30

Suddenly, freedom. The MTBoS initiative is done, I have items cued up for both my time travel serial AND my webcomic, $43,500 US dollars was converted to over $58,000 Cdn dollars, there’s no math meetings until the middle of next month... I have no major projects. WEIRD. No, seriously, I think this is the first time I’ve felt this way in YEARS.


Previous INDEX Next
I also have a new theory about why January is the WORST MONTH EVER. It’s not merely because of doing new years roundups/banners for my sites, or the insane timelines for exams and zero-day semester changeover (made worse this year by cancelling an exam day). It’s also due to my trying to find my routine again after the holidays, and I can’t, because January is NOT routine. Well, it’s a theory.

Item counts run Sunday (January 22) to Saturday (January 28).

Step Count: About 60,300.
Three days over 10k, three under 7k.

School Email Count: 48 New (0 sent)
Exams were cancelled for one of the exam days, cramming everything forwards. Yet they never close the schools any other day of the year. I’m so peeved, despite not teaching.


Monthly desk photo. Need to clean this up.

Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Wrote, drew, inked last Monday’s math comic
 -Started next T&T Commentary after cueing up a month of posts
 -Pre-Wrote comics for the next month
 -Wrote an MTBoS “Failure” post
 -Drew, inked next Monday’s math comic

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Saw movie “Sing”
 -Yoga Monday
 -Met with friends Monday
 -Met with a notary Thursday
 -Flames/Senators hockey game
 -Play at NAC
 -Completed video editing on “Vertex” parody

PROBABLE PROJECTS in the coming week:
 -Actually doing some of the items below that have been idling for 30 Weeks.

POSSIBLE NEXT items:
 -Split up “Time & Tied” into short parts for RRL

 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -Replace smoke alarms with Christmas ones
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

I’ve seen four movies in theatres this month. I can’t recall the last time I saw that many in a single month - it’s been years, if ever.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment