Saturday 4 February 2017

Not Teaching: Week 31

February is “Album Writing Month”, so in theory I should be doing more music parodies. Instead I was kind of all over the map, as you’ll see. Part of me wants to write into Book 5 on “Time & Tied”, while the rest of me is like, no, finish the backlog, idiot! Maybe I’m worried about what it will be like to actually be caught up. After all, I don’t think it’s ever been a thing.
Previous INDEX Next

In other news, intense shoulder pain on Thursday. Took some meds. Seems better now.

Item counts run Sunday (January 29) to Saturday (February 4).

Step Count: About 59,200.
Instead of big days balancing small ones, most days hovered around the 7500 step goal. First time for that since 2016.

School Email Count: 52 New (2 sent)
New semester. New supervision schedules.



Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Wrote “30 second media check” post
 -Wrote a bit more for future T&T Commentaries
 -Drew, inked math comic for this Monday (Feb 6)
 -Drew, inked math comic for Mon Feb 13th

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Saw movie “Hidden Figures”
 -Yoga Monday
 -Met with friends Monday
 -Listened to the remaining half of the 6 CDs I won last year
 -Met with friends Saturday
 -Saw movie “Fantastic Beasts”

PROBABLE PROJECTS is being discontinued.

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Split up “Time & Tied” into short parts for RRL
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -Replace smoke alarms with Christmas ones
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk


If my body is already falling apart when I’m 40 and not teaching, what’s it going to be like in ten years? O.o
Previous INDEX Next

2 comments:

  1. It'll be like 40, but intensified. :) At this point, I know what aches and pains are normal and what ones aren't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I can look forward to some of these pains becoming normal. >.< (This past week it was Anne-Lise's turn to have back issues.) Also, wow, someone's reading these weekly blurbs aside from me? Neat. :)

      Delete