Saturday 18 February 2017

Not Teaching: Week 33

This was another school-ish week. Had a math meeting Monday, and Friday was the subject PD (Professional Development), which I attended. Got to chat with math teachers not only from my school, but around the board. Add to that how, in the middle of the week, I went to a board meeting about the closure of the high school in my neighbourhood. Also mid-week-ish, Valentine’s day, where I successfully cooked a small ham with cloves.


Previous INDEX Next

Finally, the “Vertex” music video, done by a student last year, is now online. In less than 2 days, it’s matched the view count for the 7 weeks my holiday special has been online (19 views). I need to not look at stats. Better that I look at fan art; someone drew Hyper for me today. O.o :D

* Item counts run Sunday (February 12) to Saturday (February 18).

Step Count: About 65,100.
I’m at 20 straight days of 7500 steps or more, though only Monday had a high count.

School Email Count: 58 New (6 sent)
Busy-ish week.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Finished other half of OAME recap, and posted
 -Finished T&T part-split edits through Book 1
 -Drew comic for next Monday

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Yoga Monday
 -Math Minutes Meeting Monday
 -Attended Board Meeting about school closure Wednesday
 -PD Day Friday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb, Times Two)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Split up “Time & Tied” into short parts for RRL
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -Replace smoke alarms with Christmas ones
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

There was an excessive amount of snow this past week. I’ve been amusing myself today digging trenches for the thaw.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment