Saturday 25 February 2017

Not Teaching: Week 34

School keeps dogging me. I’m helping to coordinate emails about a conference, I discovered that a “return to system” form I thought was due in April is actually due before March, and my recap post about last Friday’s PD with Peter L has gained a lot of traction on Twitter today. In the meantime, it looks like teachers are now doing our own attendance, so I’ll need to make sure I’m in the system for doing that next September too.


Previous INDEX Next

On the flip side (writing), this week I started posting “Time & Tied” to a new forum: “Royal Road Legends”. I also got approached by someone who runs a time travel blog about perhaps doing a guest post. I caught up in another serial. And, unrelated to any of that, the smoke detectors in the house gave up (they were due to be replaced) leading me to learn more about electrical wiring than I necessarily wanted to know. I can now identify a junction box.

*Item counts run Sunday (February 19) to Saturday (February 25).

Step Count: About 56,000.
Now at 27 straight days of 7500 steps or more - though many days this week weren’t much more than that, and involved a few trips around the kitchen island after 10pm to hit the target.

School Email Count: 78 New (15 sent)
See above for why this is so high; even had an email come in after 11pm today.




Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Inked in comic for last Monday. Wrote and sketched comic for next Monday.
 -Made a FanArt post with links for the math comic.
 -Did Math PD Recaps for 2017 and 2016.
 -Finished Commentary 25 for T&T (stats).
 -Started daily posts of T&T to RRL, and of Comic to tumblr.
 -Wrote some new character descriptions for an old MUX

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Dinner with friends Monday
 -Chipped away at the ice outside in advance of the weekend rain
 -Dealt with smoke alarm issues, including buying new ones

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Split up “Time & Tied” into short parts for RRL
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Still caught up in Timeless (now ended), Bones, and Agents of SHIELD. Supergirl got away from me this week when the site wouldn’t load the new episode. Being up to date in TV, that’s a thing that might be more interesting to track when I’m school-busy.


Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment