Saturday 6 May 2017

Not Teaching: Week 44

This week? My wife handled our taxes. I owed $56. I had a physical checkup. I’ve gained weight despite efforts to the contrary and should cut down on carbohydrates. My blog buffers ran out, I need to queue up new posts. It hasn’t been the greatest week, really. But it hasn’t been that bad either. That’s about all I have to say.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (April 30) to Saturday (May 6).

Step Count: About 60,500. 22 stars.
Reached 10k with a long walk on Friday to check out the flooding.

School Email Count: 49 New (0 sent)
Quiet week.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Finished drawing strip for Monday
 -Wrote CampNaNo Autopsy report (43 hr Apr total)
 -Drew Carrie images for end of T&T run
 -Watched 7 “Steins;Gate” eps and blogged
 -Made graphic for new “Series Scan” series
 -Wrote another three Webcomic strips
 -Drew strip for the coming Monday

Camp NaNoWriMo on Sunday: (36 hr previous)
 -“Algebra Girl” third run-through (5 hr)
 -Finished T&T short story for guest post (2 hr)

Non-Writing Items:
 -Dinner with friends Monday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Brunch with friends Saturday
 -Got some comics from “Free Comic Book Day”

POSSIBLE NEXT (SAME) ITEMS:
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

I stopped scrolling through to catch all FB posts last month. Will likely do that this month too.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment