Saturday, 13 May 2017

Not Teaching: Week 45

My serial shattered its page view ceiling last Sunday, hitting 143. It’s former top count was 113, from June 28, 2016. (So, yeah, basically 45 weeks.) That’s due to Tartra writing me a review last Saturday. Which made me aware that I really don’t think about word choice. One person would say “circumvent” while another would say “work around”. That ranks up there with ‘exclamation marks’ as something to fix. So I feel I need to go back to the beginning, even as T&T is wrapping up. Always something.
Previous INDEX Next

Meanwhile, the flooding meant Anne-Lise was home a couple days this week. The low capacity for OAME this week meant I was here too. I sent a Mother’s Day card. Also, I looked into whether I’m paying too much for benefits after hearing about problems (I’m not, the LTD deduction is different, sigh), and another medical appointment is now booked for end of month. Should I mention Peter Capaldi, Jenna Coleman and John Barrowman are in town? Probably not, since I’m not seeing them.

*
Item counts run Sunday (May 7) to Saturday (May 13).

Step Count: About 54,200. 22 stars.
One low day with a couple slightly above average.

School Email Count: 60 New (5 sent)
Went to Teacher AGM. This may have been a good year to take off.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Inked and coloured strip for Monday
 -Watched 8 “Steins;Gate” eps and blogged
 -All T&T separated into half eps for RRL (to #60)
 -T&Ts cued back up, edits on guest post + restart
 -Drew, inked and coloured strip for this Monday

Non-Writing Items:
 -Teacher AGM on Wednesday
 -Much weeding of dandelions and some lawn care
 -Met with friend for tea/scone

POSSIBLE NEXT (SAME) ITEMS:
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Yoga continues on Mondays. I stopped mentioning it, probably during a holiday Monday. But it’s a thing, if that matters.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment