Saturday 10 June 2017

Not Teaching: Week 49

Crisis of faith this week, and I went emotionally numb for a while. “Time & Tied” officially ended after two years, with the last Commentary on Tues, so I decided to do an Autopsy post, which was a bit of a downer. But responses on WFG helped me realize why I feel it failed. On the other hand, I had 18 consecutive days of over 50 page views, starting from just before my post at Drew’s, which is unheard of. (Dropped back down yesterday.) Also I’ve ended up hooked into a comic community on Discord.
Previous INDEX Next

Part of me wonders if June is simply a month for depression, much like January. It could be a learned thing over time. Ah well. No yoga for the next month, I should do something about that maybe?

*
Item counts run Sunday (June 4) to Saturday (June 10).

Step Count: About 59,800. 26 stars.
Lots of random walking Tues and Wed. Actually now at 20 straight days of at least 7500 steps.

School Email Count: 65 New (0 sent)
Nothing seemed pressing there; I know it would be if I were teaching.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Wrote T&T autopsy post
 -Wrote “Epsilon Project” serial entry
 -Wrote, drew, inked and coloured strip for next Monday
 -Edited Anime North 2017 summary post, with links
 -Watched 8 “Magical Index” eps and blogged

Non-Writing Items:
 -Went to “Doors Open Ottawa” at the Aviation Museum
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -NAC Show on Friday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Dentist Wednesday too
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Fridays have become the day I write “Epsilon”, it takes about 6 hrs.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment