Saturday 23 December 2017

Now Teaching: Week 16

This week hit like a truck. Rear engine splash guard fell off my car driving in after my Doctor’s appointment Tuesday, had to get that fixed (after retrieving it). Got sick Tuesday night which lasted into Friday, went through three boxes of tissues. My snowman outside didn’t survive the brief thaw, the wire in my mouth was coming loose at the dentist’s, and I fell behind in non-school things. But I did manage to sing math at the assembly, and a parent said they liked it plus a student said they’d keep the lyrics, so there’s that.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (Dec 17) to Saturday (Dec 23).

Step Count 2016: About 46,500.
STEP COUNT 2017: Over 70,900. 14 stars.
All weekdays were over 9k. While I was sick, yeah.

THIS TIME LAST YEAR:
-I was meeting deadlines amid chaos.

SchoolMail 2016: 54 (1 sent)
SCHOOL EMAIL 2017: 134 New (23 sent)
At Day 78 (derp, missed updating that), I have taken 23.166 of 11 days of sick leave so far. (That .166 is part of a period, it’s stuck to me now.)
Work: End of 2017.

TEACHING RELATED ITEMS:
 -“Phantom” on Monday (including portable 3)
 -Marked 3U tasks
 -Marked 4U tests
 -Groceries trip for Hamper
 -Started marking 3U tests
 -Pins: none (theme week, Hawaiian shirt was popular)

WRITING + ART RELATED ITEMS:
 -Thursday stArt Faire Comic Chat
 -Research and initial sketches for Secret Santa Art
 -Started the “Epsilon Project” serial entry

OTHER ITEMS:
 -Family dinner Sunday.
 -Doctor visit Tuesday.
 -Tuesday Yoga class.
 -Dentist on Wednesday.
 -Medical trip Thurs morning.
 -Haircut Friday.
 -Family dinner Friday.
 -Put up wreaths, decorations and shovelled snow.
 -XMas Shopping.
 -More Lotus Prince (Fatal Frame 2 completed).

UPCOMING FOR SURE:
 -Two sets of Christmas, separated by a long drive.

STUFF THAT WILL NOW NEVER HAPPEN IN 2017:
 -Recap for ConBravo 2017
 -Recap for CanCon 2017
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Catching up with web serials
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk


RH Stress Level: 5 (ACS Standby)

No comments:

Post a Comment